As we look toward GPD Finland 2023 edition, GPD would like to recognize and share the work done by GPD 2021 speakers who had already submitted material for publishing in GPD 2021 conference proceedings book.
The recognition and sharing will be done through an activity known as ‘Theme Park’ by GPD. The activity will be held once a month during the year 2022. Each activity will focus on one specific subject area or a combination of similar subjects. During the activity, GPD will share the following material:
- Opinions and thoughts from the speakers or other interested experts in the subject area.
- Technical papers submitted by the speakers published in GPD 2021 proceedings book
- After work huddle with the speakers. – This is an after work informal online meeting with the speakers to discuss further the subject on focus. To allow each huddle participant the opportunity to contribute actively, the number of huddle participants may be limited. Participation in the huddle is via registration, but free of charge. Each huddle is about 1 hour in length.
GPD will share the material on Monday’s, which will be available for download during that week. The ‘After work huddle’ will be held on Thursday of the same week starting at 17.00 CET
The first edition will be held March 21-25, 2022. The topic on focus is Market trends. The material will be shared on Monday the 21st and the after work huddle will be on the 24th of March 2022 at 17:00 CET.
Remember to register for the huddle!
Topics and speakers of the week
- ‘The future of glass in sustainable and zero emission buildings’, Bertrand Cazes, Glass for Europe
- ‘North American Market Trends’, Urmilla Sowell, National Glass Association
- ‘iWin – Glass as Data Carrier’, Andreas Bittis, Saint-Gobain Building Glass
- ‘Structure-property correlations in borosilicate in comparison to soda lime glass’, Juliane Brandt-Slowik, represented by Sandra von Fintel, SCHOTT Technical Glass Solutions, Jena
We look forward to your participation!
The next Theme Park will be in April 25-29. The focus will be on Glass and Sustainability. More information to be released later.