How to create a quality and environmental standard even with customized projects and processes in order to serve clients and community while reducing cost and innovating processes.
The following book will be provided for workshop attendees. The book contains Worksheets and Information Covering:
- • Explore Your Glass Objectives for Quality and Environment System
- • Chewtm Analysis
- • Risk Assessment in The Glass Market
- • Do-It-Yourself Business and Basic Marketing Strategy
- • Strategies for Turning Your Customers into Partners
- • How to Create A Foundation, Which Incorporates Other International Standards Such As: (Ansi Z97.1, Astm-C1036, Astm-C1048, Astm-C1172, Etc.)
- • Design Bridge From “Efficiencies/Cost” To “Innovation/Profit”
Bullet Point Summary
What is ISO 9001 and 14001?
- • Where to implement standardization to impact product quality and sustainability
- • How to easily create a standard even for customized projects and processes
- • How to assess the quality and environmental programs of your suppliers
- • Why ISO brings value and shows a commitment to clients and community
The cold hard structure of standardization warmed gently into a welcomed success potion that magically transforms your company into a fluid, organized, and revitalized operation serving clients and community while reducing cost and innovating processes.
- • ISO 9001 and 14001 Success templates and process condensation workbook
- • Best practices for supply chain and customer requirement management
- • How create a foundation which incorporates other International Standards such as (ANSI Z97.1, ASTM-C1036, ASTM-C1048, ASTM-C1172, etc.)
- • Tips to self-motivate your team to make a difference and add value
09:00 Intro, Interaction, and Icebreakers
09:15 Explore your Glass Objectives for Quality and Environment System
09:40 CHEWTM analysis: Confidence, Hesitation, Excitement, Worry (Exercise)
10:15 Coffee Break
10:25 Risk assessment in the Glass market (Exercise)
10:40 Do-it-yourself Business and Basic Marketing Strategy
11:00 How to create a Standard for Customized Projects and Processes
11:20 How to create a Foundation which Incorporates other International Standards such as: (ANSI Z97.1, ASTM-C1036, ASTM-C1048, ASTM-C1172, etc.)
11:40 Design Bridge from “efficiencies/cost” to “innovation/profit”
12:00 The Next 90 Days (How to use certification for customer/community impact)
12:15 Coffee Break
12:25 Detail your Actions and Activity Plan
12:40 Wrap Up and Questions
Duration: 4 hours
Lisett Guevara Gulnick, McGrory Glass, Inc.
Lisett Guevara Gulnick provides Quality Management System auditing, training, process improvement recommendations, and documentation. She has helped numerous Fortune 500 companies attain ISO (International Standard Organization) certification in quality management systems since 2000. She has consulted and been lead auditor for DNV-GL, BVQV (Certification Body Organization) (Safeguarding life, property and the environment) since 2012 serving international clients in diverse industries.
Lisett has a doctorate level schooling in education, a master’s degree in industrial engineering, and undergraduate degree in information engineering. She has been a favoured professor at both undergraduate and graduate levels and led and implemented educational projects about: teamwork, rules of negotiation, effective communication, and helps implement strategies to discover the effectiveness of people.