What is GPD India
GPD India 2013 Scope
This international conference on 19-20 of March, 2013 aims to present the latest developments in the production and use of glass in construction, facade engineering and solar technology. Solar and glass industry experts, engineers, designers, architects and researchers are invited to participate at the conference.
Combining GPD India with Glasspex 2013 will provide the participants the unique opportunity to attend the conference presentations and then visit an exhibition of world leading technology to see glass in production, processing and products!
GPD India will be held, from 2012 on, biennial in Mumbai.
- a two day practical and technical educational seminar
- presentations/lectures from local and international organizations
- promotional tables for speaking organizations to use during coffee and lunch breaks
- workshop opportunities
- Develop & educate the glass industry in India & its immediate environments
- Create opportunities for new business and partnerships
- Create networking opportunities between architects, facade designers, glass companies and universities
- Create networking opportunities between the glass and solar industries
- Promote & enhance energy efficiency and environmental protection
- Show what glass technology and the industry can do
- To be a source of technical glass information by distribution through Glass magazines, GPD conference materials and glassfiles.com
The organization of GPD India is enjoying strong local support from various players in the Indian glass industry. The 3rd event is organized in partnership with Messe Düsseldorf – the organizers of the Glasspex India Exhibition.
Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre
Western Express Highway
Goregaon (East), Mumbai