There are specific rules you have to take into consideration before preparing any material you wish to present for any of the GPD conferences. Please note the following:
- The material you are presenting is NOT a sales pitch
- The presentation should NOT be brand focused
- Papers MUST BE non-commercial, industrial or industrial-scientific. They should present a product type and its use in a technical manner that is intriguing to industry experts.
- The abstract, paper and presentation should have a technical and design focus
- Use as much hands on technical research, testing, hypothetical results, final results etc as possible
- show process design from initial selection through completion
- Show the material in its larger context with e.g. buildings, façade, design and/or implementation when possible